I'm linking up with Mamarazzi, Crazymama of 6 and Queso for WWtKW again this week. The questions come from Crazymama and are all about pampering yourself.
1. What is your go-to color if you paint your nails? Do your toes and fingernails match?
This is kind of a funny question for me. See...when you have over 300 (*gasp*) color choices at your beck and call, it's hard to have a go-to color. Seriously. When I get tired of my current mani, I pick whatever catches my fancy at that moment. As for the matchy-matchy...that never happens.
2. Have you ever gone for a mani/pedi? How often do you go?
The last time I went for a mani? I can't even remember. However, I can tell you I do my nails 2-3 times a week at home. My last pedi was probably about 6 months ago. I usually do my own every 2 weeks or so. I think I'm pretty good at doing my own nails and since I have all the supplies already at home, why pay somebody to do it?
3. Do you color your hair? Do you have a salon do it or do you do it yourself?
I hadn't colored my hair for a long time...like...before Nate was born. But, all of a sudden, I got a wild hair and decided to do it myself. I liked the color enough, but I wanted more. So I employed the assistance of my bestie to put in teal streaks. It didn't go so well...
4. Facials...have you ever had one?
Yep. But, again, it's been YEARS! I used to work in a dermatology office and we'd get facials for a super reduced price. Can't beat a good deal!
5. Would you, or have you ever, done Botox?
Nope. Never have. Never will.
6. Beauty knows now pain. Do you believe in waxing, electrolysis, eyelash extensions, anti-aging creams, micro-dermabrasion, peels, etc?
I've done it all - including being a guinea pig for laser hair removal (*ouch*). OK...maybe not *all* (I haven't done electrolysis or lash extensions) but I have had my lashes dyed and I've had more than a few micro-dermabrasions. I say, if you wanna do it, do it. Who's to tell you not to? And if it makes you feel better about yourself, why not?!