1. Name 5 of your favorite new blogs you're reading. From: Homesick Cajun.
OK...so I didn't use all new blogs (or even new blogs to me), so I'm changing this a bit to the 5 blogs I like following the most or that I think deserve more followers.
Oops...I just ARTed! Yep. The name is questionable, but the art isn't. This is my hubs' bestie's art blog and it's great. This is the newest blog on my block.
Gotham Polish She takes great pics from around NYC and puts her polish in as participants. Fun nail blog!
Polish Obsessed Great nails. Cute manis. Need I say more?
Wife, Check. Mom, Check. Now What? Emily does some great photo edits and I enjoy comparing notes about our wonderful (but high maintenance) toddlers.
And this last one is a two-fer...
Geek Girl Diva (GGD) and Has Boobs, Reads Comics They both let their geek flags fly and I love it! She helps show my hubs that, yes, I do pay attention to things that interest him, too.
2. When you were a young child or teenager, did you have an idea of how many children you wanted and what their names would be? Did you follow through on your ideas? From: Living the Lindicous Life
I didn't really have a number of kids, but I always knew that I'd have them. I think I probably subconsciously thought I would have two since there were two (my younger sister and me) in my family. As for names...I didn't have any picked out. I didn't think about that until the time came to pick for my two pregnancies.
3. What is the silliest thing you fight with someone about? Could be your spouse, sibling, parents, co-workers, etc. From: A Bunch of My Nonsense
I fight with my sons. With Nate about not listening to "my most favorite song in the whole world" over and over and over again. What's the song? I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas. Gah! And with Mason? Not watching the same video/DVD over and over again. That would be Thomas the Tank Engine. Seriously watched every video at least 10 times each. Seriously.
4. What is your favorite scent that others may not find very nice? ie: gasoline, sweat from your sweetie, etc. From: Nine-Ninety-One
Oooh! That's a hard one. I actually had to go back and think about this one for a bit. I'm gonna have to go with Desitin. I love that smell. I smells of babies. But in a good way.
5. Thoughts on plastic surgery? (Had it? Want it? Regrets?) From: Nobody listed
Unless something catastrophic happens to me, I don't think plastic surgery is really for me. I'm not one to rush out and get Botox because you can see a frown line on my forehead or crow's feet around my eyes. I think women are too harsh on themselves and should just accept the way they are. Now, I'm not saying that if you decide to get plastic surgery that you're some sort of anti-Christ. That's your thing. Not mine. No judgements here.
There ya go! Put down the laundry and answer these questions yourself. You know that pile of laundry can wait.