Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Disco Smurf

Good morning, Kitschies!  I apologize for the decreased postings as of late.  Things at the clinic have been a little more hectic and I haven't had as much down time as I usually do.  But, know that I'm still here and I love you all and I think about blogging often. 

And since I have a quick couple of minutes, I thought I'd share a recent mani with you.

In December, I got an awesome ROAK package from one of my favorite nail bloggers: Nailstah.  I was itching to try one of the beauties she gifted me and this was the first one I tried.

This is SH Xtreme Wear in Blue Me Away and Kleancolor Blue Holo.  Blue Holo looks *so* pretty in the bottle but it's super, super sheer.  I matched the blue base as close as I could and I think the match with Blue Me Away was pretty spot on.

Serious bling, ladies!  I wore this back in early January and it took me a few days before I could get some decent sun shots, hence the tip wear visible on the first pic.  I loved this mani - it reminded me of a disco Smurf.  LOL


Well, it's time to get my butt off my chair and get some stuffs done...even though my butt is sore and I'd rather just sit here.  LOL  Yay, roller derby!  I'll post as often as I can but it won't be near as consistent as it was a few weeks ago.  Yay for being busy with work.  Boo for not having as much time for my blog!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks perfect!!
I really love it!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

This is such an awesome mani! I like your new blog template too :)

Impulsive Addict said...

So smurfy! I love it! =)

Myya said...

Smurf-tastic! :)

POLiSHED*GENiUS said...

All I can say is WOW! As I drool. Cool combo