Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello, Gorgeous!

Good morning, Kitschies!!  It's been another busy week over here in Suburbia.  Work "restructuring", sick kiddo, derby, new part time job for the hubs.  My head is spinning!!  The bestie and I managed to make an brief escape on Saturday for lunch and some retail therapy - it was soooo good to get out of the house for some girl time (when are we going again, Ms Zombie?).

I have a gorgeous polish to show you today.  I do NOT know why I waited so long to get this one.  Seriously.  One of, if not THE most, awesome polishes I own.

In the shade, this looks like your typical silver foil polish.  But don't let that fool you because...


WAPOW!  Silver holo awesomeness!  I know all you lacquerheads out there know already, but this is Nfu Oh 61.  Or, as I like to call it, the Queen of Holos.  I used 2-3 coats (depending on streaks) over 2 coats of Nfu Oh Aqua Base.

Nfu Oh has the best holos, IMO.  Strong linear rainbow-y goodness!

I just don't know what else to say.  Just stare and drool.  Stare and drool.

Happy Wednesday!  I hope today is a good one for you.

11 comments:

A Polished Touch said...

Stare and drool, indeed. ;)
Glad you go an "escape" this past weekend!

Debra Hawkins said...

Oh man I love this polish. So pretty! I am glad you had a chance to clear your head this weekend!

KarenD said...

Mmm, holo--so nice!

Impulsive Addict said...

That may be my favorite one so far!!! I love it! You should do a giveaway with some of these cool polishes. BTW, how many polishes to you own??

Danielle said...

very nice, I'm super jealous!

Nail Nerd said...

Seriously the best holos, that's gorgeoussssss!

Myya said...

Daaaamn, I wasn't expecting that. That is gorgeous, like seriously I could drool over that! I must write this down!!

Myya said...

Ok so I just looked online for this polish & am I seeing correctly... is this really REALLY $24 for a bottle of nail polish???

SilhouetteScreams said...

LSDLSJLDKFJLKSDJF WAAAAAAAAAAANT.

Copyboy said...

So shimmery.

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Wear that when you derby, flash it in the opponent's eyes and she will fall over in the dazzleness. ;)