Friday, May 20, 2011

Flashback Friday: Little Luna

Good afternoon, Kitschies!  It's Friday!!  It's been a pretty uneventful day here at the clinic and it's been nice.  Thing 2's butt is getting much better.  I'm feeling almost back to 100%.  Things are getting back on track.

It's been a while since I've participated in Christopher & Tia: Flashback Friday and I've had these two pics on my flashdrive for a LONG time, so it's time I linked up and shared them with you.  Yes, you.



Once upon a time, the hubs and I, when we were still dating, had 3 cats.  They were all *his* cats.  I loved them all, but they weren't mine.  We, unfortunately, lost one of the kittehs kind of suddenly and we were both pretty upset.  Don't worry...this post gets better.  Well, it just so happened that one of the hubs' co-workers had a cat that had just had a litter of 9 itty bitty little kittehs.  So, we went to visit them, just for fun.  I was sitting in the room with them all bouncing around and playing with anything that would move when all of a sudden, the hubs told me I could pick one!  I was so excited.

This is little Luna (Spanish for moon).  She was so little and cute and mine.  She hung out with me and she was my buddy.  She has the cutest little brown spot in the center of her little pink nose and a big white patch on her back.

Miss Luna will be 7 this year on July 7th.  7 must be her lucky number!  She fit in nicely with the other two kittehs.  She isn't really a lap cat, but I don't mind because she's always cuddled nearby.

Check out Christopher & Tia for other great flashbacks!  You've got to *at least* check out Tia's post - The Life of a Lovey.  She takes the best pics and her little boy is ADORABLE!

7 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Ah, Lune - the squeaky little fly catcher and twisty-tie freak :)

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Awww, how cute and sweet she is. What a special furbaby gift. I love our kittehs and have grown up with cats all my life. Sweet.

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Kitteh stories are fun to read. Is that you in that photo?? ;)

I V Y said...

i like these cute vintagey photos!


blog
twitter

SilhouetteScreams said...

Awwh so cute! It's always amazing to look back and wonder how our pets were ever so little :3

Tia Colleen said...

I loooove cats! I was so excited to see that your flashback was about your kitty. Oh shes so pretty!! My sister in law has a cat named Luna :)

Kitty kitty kitty kitty!!!

KarenD said...

Aw, cute bebe kitty. :)