Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WWtKW: Mamarazzi edition

Happy Wednesday, Kitschies!!  This week is flying by and I don't know what to do with myself.  LOL  I'm feeling much better (thank you for the well-wishes) and Mason is back at daycare today (for the moment).  I remember we had this *issue* with Nate when he first started at this daycare and we determined the whole diarrhea thing was from the amount of milk he was drinking.  So, away with some milk and he should be fine.  *fingers crossed*

Another thing I can't believe.  It's the fifth edition of We Want to Know Wednesdays!  How has it been 5 weeks already?!  *sigh*

This week's questions come from one of my favorite bloggers: Mamarazzi from Dandelion Wishes.  Join me, will you?



Photobucket


{1} If you could choose a Super Power, what would it be? 
This is the hardest one for me this week!  I think I would want to be able to go back in time and/or freeze time.  How many times I've wanted to just freeze a moment to make sure I had a strong hold on it!  How many people I want to go back and visit and really get to know.  Oooh!  Or invisibility.  Talk about really getting to know somebody!!

{2} What would be your first frivolous purchase if you were awarded a million dollars, tomorrow? 
A magical mixing machine.  What is *that*, you ask?  A KitchenAid stand mixer.  Way more than I'd ever spend on myself and way more than I'd ask anybody to spend on me!  Oh, man.  That would be the thing!

{3} What would be the hardest current luxury for you to give up? 
Having two cars.  I had to ride with my hubs to and from work for two days and while it wasn't excruciating, it wasn't the most fun.  And I hate being stranded at work.  Or at home.  Don't get me wrong.  We could do it if we had to, but I don't know what I'd do when the hubs has to go out of town.  Does that mean I didn't go to work that day?  Yeah.  I don't think so.


{4} If you were given a choice between being given great wisdom and great wealth, which would you choose?
Wisdom.  Definitely.  And I would take that wisdom and I'd make the right choices to gain that great wealth.  And then I'd have both!  Besides.  What's all the money if you don't have the wisdom to spend it/invest it wisely?

{5} If you were to be stranded on a deserted island for 100 days what 5 THINGS would you pack?
First?  Nail polish...of course.  And probably a box of, like, 5...one box of polish; that doesn't count as five things.  LOL  Second would be a large-capacity mp3 player packed FULL of music (with a never-ending battery supply).  Third is a journal - I imagine I'd have lots of time to write letters to my boys, the hubs and all my family.  Fourth?  Sunblock.  Lots of sunblock.  I'm all for a great tan, but I don't want to look like a dried out piece of leather when I get rescued 100 days later.  Fifth.  Fifth.  Ummm...a bunch of books/boxes of matches.   I love the outdoors but I probably couldn't light a fire with two sticks if my life depended on it, so I'd *have* to have some help!

Thanks for the great questions, Mamarazzi!  So, my dear readers...pick one of these and answer in the comments below.  That pile of laundry sitting in the corner can wait!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I talked about the carpooling thing too. :) Happy Wednesday.

Mamarazzi said...

OMG a KitchenAid...you need one, with all the baking you do. i am surprised you don't have one. but then not really surprised because i can't bring myself to spend the money on one either.

i would love the chance to spend the money unwisely...lol.

polish on a desert island? you kill me. lol

Robin said...

That is one thing I wished I had bought while I was working... the kitchen Aide mixer. I didn't becuz I was never home to use it and now that I'm home I don't have the money to buy it. BUMMER!!!

Amber said...

Ohhh, time travel would be a good one!

You're right on the sunblock, it'd be terribly uncomfortable being burnt to a crisp WHILE on a deserted island. And your nail polish comment made me LOL, that stuff must run through your veins!

VandyJ said...

KitchenAide stand mixers are the bomb--I love love love mine. It was a gift from hubby--after much hinting, begging and out right asking for it. Makes making cookies much easier.
Matches are always good.

Recalcitrant Nails said...

I love when you do these. Your super power choices ROCK! And I laughed as you processed through them. As for the big purchase - and I would have a mini orgasm for a new stand mixmaster mixer - I'd have to say the 2009 Mustang Mach I with cobra kit. Of course I'll have tons of speeding tickets so I will have to go for the $$ instead of the wisdom to take care of those tickets. Hahahaha! Of course, if I had the wisdom, I wouldn't get the tickets - but what fun would THAT be?

Bex said...

Ohhhh Kitchenaid Mixer! I registered for one for our wedding and didn't get it. We then got so many wonderful Macy's rewards that I got it basically for free...and it makes me very, very happy!

Impulsive Addict said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!! Good to hear!

My MIL got me one of those kitchen aid mixer things. It's AMAZING! I love it!!

It's easy to forget that having a car is a luxury but it absolutely is!

No! Choose wealth and pay someone to make you wise!

How did I know you were going to say nail polish! LOL!! Thanks for linking up!

Connie said...

I love that you'd bring a journal! Great idea!

Shawn said...

Time control would be very cool!

I love my Kitchen Aid, I do not know what I did without it!

Your nail polish fetish cracks me up! I just started getting Shellac and I love it. My polish stays on for 2 weeks!

Thanks for linking up!

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

I have a kitchen aid in my kitchen,.. but its for show.. I'm horrible about cooking-- or making the time for it- I envy those who have fun recipes!!

I agree, a car is a major lux! I am not good at depending on others for a ride, walking or riding my bike. hah!

Emmy said...

Yes invisibility would be fun.. then I could be that "fly" on the wall. During football season my husbands always wishes for an invisible cloak so he can go down on the field and trip the other teams quarterback :)

Myya said...

I didn't play this week, I suck.

ha ha ha I love your explanation of invisibility LOL.

Kitchen Aid Mizer... how do you NOT have one of those with all the cooking you do? Man, if I had money, I'd buy ya one!

I'm with ya on the 2 car thing. I don't even work anymore, but I couldn't imagine not haiving 2 cars!

Nail polish... Of course :)