I found this fun little question and answer over at Smiling is Good for Your Teeth. All The Weigh is hosting Friend Makin' Monday. Read over mine and then head on over to All The Weigh to do one for yourself!!
Here's to makin' new bloggy friends!
1) Do you prefer talking or texting? It depends. If it's a short question and requires a short response, then I'd rather text. But...if it's more of a "real" conversation, I'd rather actually talk to them.
2) Do you make your bed everyday? Not completely. The covers/quilt gets pulled up, but the lazy arsed cats are usually sacked out on it by the time I get out of the shower and they're harder than a box of rocks to get off the bed.
3) What sounds do you hear right now? The fan in the x-ray room and the smooth jazz station.
4) List three things that you always carry with you: Purse, cell phone and lip gloss.
5) What are your favorite TV shows? That's a hard one. Big Bang Theory, Project Runway, Parenthood, Grey's Anatomy, Triple D, Mythbusters. The list could go on and on forever. Amen.
6) Is there a hobby that you'd like to devote more time to? If so, what is it? Scrapbooking. That is one time-consuming, expensive hobby!
7) What is your favorite drink? Diet Dr Pepper, if you're talking non-alcoholic. If you're talking about fully leaded, it's either red wine or a spicy Bloody Mary.
8) Share a couple of cool facts about your family: My parents are high school sweethearts.
9) List one thing that you will do for yourself today: I will prep pictures for my blog tonight.
10) Share something that you're thankful for today: I have a wonderful job that I love.