Saturday, August 21, 2010

And the Oscar goes to...

Happy weekend, my dear Kitschies!!  I hope you've had a great one so far.  Instead of the lake, we decided to go on a couple little hikes in the Sandia today.  It was nice and cool up in the mountains - it was a shame we had to come back home to 90+ degree heat.  We got lots of cute pictures, which I'll post in the near future.  Tonight I went grocery shopping (WOOT!  I'm living the dream!) only to be held up for about 20 minutes waiting in line for a sobriety checkpoint.  It hadn't started too long before I got there but they already had 5 or 6 cars pulled over.  They didn't even check me!  *sigh*  Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they're doing the checkpoints, but I was grocery shopping for gosh sakes!  Either way, I made it home and now I'm ready for bed.  But I have a lot of stuff to do around the house since we weren't home all day.  Joy.

Anyway...it's the post you've all been waiting for!  I received 18 entries for the CSN Stores gift card.  I used random.org to pick a number.  That number was 12.  And do you want to know who number 12 was?

Image by FlamingText.com


Image by FlamingText.com

Ms Kimberly is the owner of a great blog: Libby's Pink Vanity.  I hope she enjoys the $40 gift card to CSN Stores.  I want to know what you pick out!  Drop me a line at megharmeyer @ gmail . com so I can give you the details.

There ya have it!  I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.  The hubs is in the kitchen crafting an awesome birthday cake for me.  I'll definitely be posting pictures sometime soon.  Also keep an eye out for another giveaway from me (I've surpassed my 100-follower mark).  Happy blogging!

4 comments:

Wendi_ThroatPunch said...

Congrats!!

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Congrats to Kimberly! :)

Myya said...

Sobriety checkpoint??? I've never heard of that. Kind of a cool idea. Congrats to Kimberly!!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Congratulations to Kimberly! Can't wait to see pictures of the hikes and of your birthday cake!