Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ewwww Toes!

Since I mentioned the mani I paired with my Orchids Are Gray? mani, I thought I'd follow through with that mention and post the pics tonight.  I thought I had prepped these pics.  I guess after a while all the pics kinda just run together.  So, if you're anti-mani, here's your chance to run away.  If not, here ya go!

This beautiful neon pink with blue/green flash is Color Club Electro Candy from the collection of the same name.  I picked this collection up at Ross also - it was the first one I saw and I let out a big *gasp* and snapped it up as soon as I saw it!  Ever since I saw this collection posted on Scrangie, I had to have it!
Since I had mouse gray on my fingers, I had to do something crazy on my toes.  Can't get much crazier than neon pink in November!  Remember once upon a time, I complained that I just don't like neon?  Yeah.  I take that back.  I just didn't have the right neon.  The better formula makes all the difference.
I wanted to jazz up the pedi a little, so I grabbed my tools.  A striping brush, lavender acrylic paint, silver glitter nail art paint and two lavender rhinestones later, this is what I came up with.  You know what's funny?  One of my patients came in with this exact same nail art on her nails today.  I didn't tell her I had the same design on my toes (let alone that I did it myself).  HA!!

I think that's enough toes for one night.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.  The hubs is at Planet Ego tonight, so I'm off to bed so I can hopefully catch some z's before he comes home and starts sawing logs.  Ah.  The joys of sleeping with a man who insists on sleeping on his back. *sigh*  LOL

5 comments:

Copyboy said...

That is jazzy indeed. :)

Danielle said...

Thanks a very nice summer colour :)

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

Oh Mylanta I LOVE all the fingernail polish posts that you do! LOVE LOVE LOVE this color and all the cool things that you do with your nails and toes... I will have to try some out even though I have not been known to have a steady hand haha!

Myya said...

Ooohhhh I love the neon & pink, who can go wrong with that!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Pretty toes!