Sunday, November 28, 2010

Who is it? Who is it?!

The holiday weekend is almost over.  It feels like it's lasted forever for some reason, and not necessarily in a bad way.  And after all the prep work, Thanksgiving was here and gone in a blink of an eye.  Why does it always work like that?

The hubs had to work Friday, but I was home with the boys.  I managed to capture this cute picture of Mason (almost 18 months) and Nate (4+ years) playing...together.  It's so sweet to see them playing together.  And then Mason usually knocks over Nate's tower and it's over as fast as it began.  LOL


Anyway...my Thank You For Being My Friend giveaway closed last night!  You know what that means?  That means we have a WINNER!!!  Bet you wanna know who it is, don't ya?  Well...after going through 115 comments that produced 192 entries, I went to random.org and plugged in the numbers.  The winner of the giveaway is...wait for it...wait...for...it...


Congrats to Kris!!  If you haven't seen her site Lacquer Wear for Tips and Toes, you should definitely check it out.  Kris does some wicked frankens (some of which she's giving away!).  Dood!  I just realized I spelled Lacquer wrong in the pic.  *sigh*  That's what happens when you put something like that together after midnight.  AND...she has a great food blog, too. 

Thank you to everyone who entered.  I'm sorry I'm not able to do giveaways more frequently, but I try to make them that much more special when I do host one.  I really do appreciate all of my followers and if you're new, I hope you've liked what you've seen and decided to stick around. 

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.  I have quite a few recipes and a couple manis on deck.  Now I just have to prep all the pics.  Good times.

8 comments:

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

What handsome boys!!!

Yeaaaa, for Kris! I can vouch for her site being cool too!

Copyboy said...

Who cares about the spelling. I don'tz. :) Congrats Kris. I'm off to your site now.

colorfulbottle said...

This picture is perfect, because the boys are caught in the act and are not posing =)

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Thank you so much. I bopped over here to get the Holiday weekend scoop from you and was shocked to see I'm a winner! Woot Woot!

liquoredonlacquer said...

What beautiful babies!!

Congrats to the winner ♥

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Congratulations to Kris!!

My grandsons are 'always' angels!!

Ivana said...

Congrats to the winner! Yaaaay!

Myya said...

Congrats to Kris!
What a sweet picture of your boys. I love those moments when you can capture them because man they sure don't happen enough do they LOL :)