Thursday, June 17, 2010

Swip-swap!

It's swap time!! Who loves a swap? I loves a swap! Dandelion Wishes is hosting a red, white and blue swap party. Which, if you know anything about me, you know I *breathe* red, white and blue.



So...what's a swap? In this case, you put together a package of the most awesome stuff you can find...this time around it's red, white and blue stuffs. On the specified, you mail your package to your partner and they send one to you! You get to open your package and and share the joys with pictures on your blog. It is super fun and a great way to meet bloggy friends. This is my first swap with Mamarazzi and I can't wait. And you know you're going to get to see all about it, so check back around the 4th of July for that post. But while you're waiting, why don't you hop on over to Mamarazzi's blog to check out the deets! If you sign up, be sure to tell her you heard it from Kitschy Suburbia!

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

suhweet! i am happy to have you join us and get in on some swapping goodness...and yay to making new bloggy friends!!

Debra Hawkins said...

I am so glad she let you play! I loves swaps, this is going to be fun!!