Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Confessions: Cali Edition

TGIF!!  For as fast as this week has gone by, you'd think I would've gotten more done.  But no.  It seems like the hotter it gets, the less I'm inclined to get off my butt once I get home.  LOL

I missed last week's confession, so I have a lot to share.


Photobucket

I confess...
It was so nice to be "home" last week.


I confess...
Even though it was pretty hot (though not as hot as it has been this week) and more humid than I'm used to now, I enjoyed being outside, working on my sunburn tan.


Yep.  Those are tan lines.

I confess...
It was so much fun to watch Nate playing at the spray park and in the little pool in my parent's back yard.  That kid is like a fish!  If there's water, he's in it!


I confess...
Mason loves his baths, but the "open" water?  Notsomuch.  He does, however, love bounce houses.  We went to The Wild (a space with a bunch of bounce houses) and both boys were dripping with sweat, but they had a LOT of fun.


I confess...
I felt kinda out of place at the concert we went to.  Why?  Because I was wearing COLOR.  Seriously.  We were in a sea of black/goth-dressed people.  I stuck out like a sore thumb.

But I looked good, so it doesn't count.

And we had fun.  So it doesn't count.

I confess...
I'm disappointed that Miss Nailstah didn't check her email in time and we weren't able to coordinate a meet up.  But I love her, so it doesn't count.

I confess...
As much fun as we had visiting family and hanging out in the warm California sun, there's no place like home and sleeping in your own bed. 

What do you have to confess on this wonderful Friday?  Any plans for the weekend?

5 comments:

VandyJ said...

No plans for this weekend and next weekend is kind of up in the air right now.
Gotta love the sandal tan lines!

Unknown said...

I'm in love with your shirt in that picture. I'm jealous of your sunny weather, it's only 54 up here.

Myya said...

Ok first off... LOOOOVE your new design! LOVE IT!!

You are in Cali??? Hey, meeeee too!!!

The boys are adorable! Nothing is much better then seeing kids have a good time! I love happiness! LOVE kids laughter even more :)

LOVE that pic of you, the pic of you & the hubby is the best. That is a GREAT picture of you two!

Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I confess that I really don't want to go to the double birthday party tomorrow evening (Shhhh! Don't tell Dad or Kristen)

AndreaLeigh said...

my 17 month old is terrified of bounce houses. we took him to one, thinking he'd love it, and he had a full on meltdown. oh well.