Anyway...it's that time of the week...again. Time to link up with We Want to Know Wednesday. This week's questions were provided by Impulsive Addict...check her out!
1. If the blogging world had a talent show, what your act be?Seriously? Is this high school? LOL Ummm...doing my nails? How 'bout some awesome RockBand performance where I rope the bestie in to humiliate ourselves? But only after a few drinks. Trust me. We get better the more we drink. And I'll leave it at that.
2. What's the most likely reason you might become famous?It would probably be for some sort of break-through medical procedure I found by mistake. You know...the kind where you mean to do something one way and then it doesn't turn out the way you meant it to be but the end result is better than the original something? Yeah. That'd be me.
3. What question are you repeatedly asked that you're tired of hearing?"Is that your handwriting?!" Yes. That's my handwriting. I know it's totally awesomely cool, but c'mon. Have you never seen totally awesomely cool handwriting before? Really, though, people recognize my handwriting from a mile away and it's not really the question itself that bothers me; it's the way people ask it, the tone of their voice.
4. What's the last thing you broke?Are we talking bone or, like, physical objects? If we're talkin' bones, it was probably a toe when Nate was an itty bitty (not quite 5 years ago). Now, if it's an actual object, I'd have to say my car. Well, it wasn't really me who broke it, but I was the one driving when it happened. And now Nate keeps reminding me how "remember when you broke your car?" Yes, Nate. I remember. Thanks for that.
5. I can't believe I used to...I can't believe I used to date "bad boys". Funny thing is, though, I never married a "bad boy". What's up with that?! I know...that answer is totally LAME, but I can't think of anything else right now.
How 'bout you? What are your answers? Link up and join us. One of us. One of us.