Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday Confessional: Irritation Edition

Good morning, Kitschies!  It's Friday...can you believe it?!  It seems like the last week kinda just flew by...again.

I haven't played along in a long time and it's time.

Time for Friday Confessionals!  With your host, the lovely and awesome Mamarazzi.

Photobucket


I confess...
I get so irritated by Mr Nate.  How can he refuse to eat dinner (something that everybody else is eating without complaint), ask to go to bed early then pop out of his room *the* second he hears popcorn popping in the microwave?

I confess...
I am super irritated at myself.  Well, my toe, really.  I broke it almost 3 weeks ago while at my parent's house and it *still* hurts.  Still. 

No, it doesn't help that the boys keep stomping accidentally stepping on it, but c'mon!  3 weeks!

I confess...
I am still super irritated by myself.  I want to get back to skating so bad.  So. bad.  It's derby boot camp tomorrow and I can't go.  I can't do it.  Freaking. toe.

I confess...
I am irritated that with ALL my polish choices, I can't decide which one to use next.

It's like looking in to a closet full of clothes and not being able to find something you want to wear.  Ridiculous, right?

I had a nail art idea in my head last night but I couldn't find *the* green I needed.  I don't even know if I own the green I wanted, but I settled for the one that was close enough.  

I confess...
I'm irritated that there are hundreds of miles between me and the people I want to be with.

Somebody needs to build a time machine...STAT

And one good one (OK...maybe two) to balance out all the complaining...

I confess...
It's derby championships on Saturday and I can't wait.  If I can't skate, at least I can watch!

I confess...
I officially picked my derby name: Dr. Girlfriend (bonus brownie points to anybody who gets the reference).

I feel better now.  It's always nice to vent at a good friend (or two).  What do YOU have to confess?

5 comments:

Alex said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEE your derby name!!!! Venture bros!
I want to join derby so bad!!! But some part of me refuses. I'm scared or something of the people!

I hope your toe gets better soon!

xoxox

Impulsive Addict said...

Yikes! Breaking of the toe sounds painful. I hope it heals quickly so you can get back out there and roller derby! I think it would be so much fun to watch. Maybe you can record a little for us and we can watch it on your page next week! I like your derby name but I don't know that I would be able to guess the reference.

Have a great weekend! =)
PS I'm making your recipe this weekend!

Debra Hawkins said...

Boo! I hope you get back to skating soon! That stinks!

Mamarazzi said...

super bummer about the toe. i hope you are skating again soon! oh the nail polish choices...poor you.

kids and popcorn...cannot be explained!

thanks for linking up your confessions! i adore you!

Myya said...

Dang toe! I'm sorry you can't skate. I love the name you came up with though, how fun is that!

I never can find something to wear... maybe it is because I hate how I look in EVERYTHING right now. LOL