Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WWtKW: Shopping Edition

Good morning, Kitschies!!  It's that time of week again.  It's time for We Want to Know Wednesday.  With your hosts: Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama!

Photobucket


This week's questions are brought to us by Queso, who has been on a shopping spree as of late.

1.  Do you shop until you drop or are you in and out as quick as possible?
2.  Are you a price conscious shopper?
3.  What store could you spend HOURS in?
4.  What is the most frivolous purchase you have ever made?
5.  What was the last thing you bought for yourself?

1.  Do you shop until you drop or are you in and out as quick as possible?
It depends.  If I'm grocery shopping or shopping *anywhere* with the boys, I am in and out as quick as possible (which is never quick enough).  But, if I'm shopping with my bestie, we could shop for HOURS just because we're out of the house.

2.  Are you a price conscious shopper?
Yes and no.  If it's a big-ticket item, I do my research (cars, electronics, etc).  But if it's everyday stuffs, I just grab and go.

3.  What store could you spend HOURS in?
Easy.  Ulta.  It's my nemesis.  Or Bed, Bath & Beyond.  Seriously.  I could so re-stock my kitchen.

4.  What is the most frivolous purchase you have ever made?
I try not to make frivolous purchases, and when I do, they're usually not too costly.  With that said, I think my nail polish purchases are pretty frivolous.  As well as makeup purchases.  And I have Makeup Zombie to thank for all of it.  LOL

5.  What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
Nothing exciting.  Toothpaste, LifeWater and sour watermelon candy.  See?  Told you.  LOL

Link up with us, won't you?  It's fun to play along and all the cool kids are doing it.  C'mon!  DO IT!!

Happy Wednesday.  Have a great rest of your day!

6 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

I love ulta. Crackle polish. When I discovered it I love dropped 50 bucks there on it. Kinda ridiculous but awesome looking at the same time. I confess I avoid ulta because it's like that everytime.

Great answers. Thanks for linking up !

VandyJ said...

I so would love to spend time in Bed Bath & Beyond, I want a new bedspread.

Mamarazzi said...

ooooh Ulta...i forgot to add that one. i am on a hair product kick right now trying to find the best stuff to make my hair super shiny and strong.

thanks for linking up, as always love your answers!

Myya said...

Never been to Ulta. I should check it out... or maybe I shouldn't. LOL.
I LOOOVE makeup, I used to buy soooo much of it, but since having kids I hardly ever get new stuff. I just replenish when I need to but don't really get fun frivilous things very often anymore:(

Nail Nerd said...

Haha love it. I need to get a lock on my computer or something to keep me from buying polishes online, it's just TOO easy.

Alicia said...

ohhhh every time i go to bed bath and beyond it makes want want to redecorate my bedroom! my hubs is totally into the kitchen stuff though...lol...he LOVES buying new kitchen gear!