Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Red Hot

Good day, Kitschies!  So.  I went to derby practice last night.  I skated about 40 minutes and that's about all I could take.  My toe was kicking my butt!  LOL  Kinda sounds funny, but I couldn't take it.  I should've listened and not pushed it, but I'm stubborn, so I thought I could work through it.  I couldn't.  So now I'm super frustrated and don't know what to do.  I am *not* the kind of person who can just sit on the sidelines.  Good god...it's just a little toe!  *sigh* 

Anyway...enough of the venting.  I have a mani that was pretty enough on its own to not do anything to it.

This is Zoya Nidhi (from the Sparkle collection).  On Zoya's website, it's described as a rich red, sparkling metallic.  I agree with that, but despite what you see in this picture, it's a tomato red (read: yellow-based).

I waited for a long time to pick this one up.  I have a few of the others from the Sparkle collection (Charla, Ivanka, Mimi) but I wasn't all that impressed with Nidhi at first. 

But now I know I was wrong.  Nidhi is beautiful.  She is one of the few polishes that are pretty enough to be left alone.  I love that the shimmer in this one isn't the typical gold shimmer you usually see...it's silver.

If you haven't picked up any of the Sparkle collection, you should!  Really.  They're all so pretty.  I think, between the bestie and I, we have them all.  LOL

5 comments:

KarenD said...

I skipped this one but now I know it has silver shimmer I might have to give it a closer look. Surely getting a spoon in my next Zoya order couldn't hurt...

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Sorry that your toe is still giving you fits. And it's all because of the corner in my kitchen :(

Myya said...

Oh man that damn toe!!! I sure hope it quits give you so much touble & heals already Geesh!

Myya said...

Oh man that damn toe!!! I sure hope it quits give you so much touble & heals already Geesh!

Kelley said...

I broke my toe once and you think..its just a toe, really how bad can it be... but until it happens do you realize what a beeoth that toe can actually be!

You mani looks super cute