Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WWtKW: Randomness At It's Best!

Happy Wednesday, ladies & gents!  I've been slackin' a this blogging thing lately and I apologize.  It's hard to juggle life sometimes.  Please accept my apologies.

I'm linking up with Mamarazzi, Queso and Crazymama for another installment of We Want to Know Wednesday.

Photobucket


So, put down that laundry, fill up your coffee cup and sit down with me for some great Q&A!

1.  When was the last time you lost your temper?
2.  What 3 words best describe you?
3.  What movie could you watch over and over again and never get tired of?
4.  If you could do something dangerous, just once, with no risk, what would you do?
5.  Which is more important intelligence or common sense?

1.  When was the last time you lost your temper?
Since I'm working on this on Tuesday afternoon and there's still time between now and when this gets posted, I'm going to say Monday.  Monday was not a good day.  Things got said that needed to be said, but, yeah.  I lost my temper.  

2.  What 3 words best describe you?
Stubborn, stubborn and...oh...stubborn.  LOL  Oh, you mean 3 *different* words?  OK...first is definitely stubborn.  Then there's strong.  Oh, and funny.  I can crack you up!  Really...I can.

3.  What movie could you watch over and over again and never get tired of?
I can't pick just one so I'm going to say 40-Year-Old Virgin (that's my life right there), Meet Joe Black (I'm a sucker for a romantic story), American History X (hellooooo Edward Norton!), Whip It! (Ellen Paige is too cute) AND...Glory (great score, great history, great scenery).

4.  If you could do something dangerous, just once, with no risk, what would you do?
I'd say roller derby but I'm doing that and it isn't as dangerous as I thought it was going to be.  So now, I think I'll go with...I have no idea.  A good answer to this question is escaping me right now.

5.  Which is more important intelligence or common sense?
That's a hard one.  I think common sense is better because without that, all the intelligence (ie: book learning) in the world won't tell you how it really should be.  I have plenty of intelligence, but sometimes I have to rely more on common sense than what I've learned in "school".

Thanks for joining me today!  Now why don't you join a bunch of other wonderful gals and LINK UP with us and share your answers to these great questions? 

PS:  My posts don't usually look so messed up - Blogger is being a PITA this morning and isn't formatting correctly, no matter what I do.  Sorry!

8 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I completely agree with your answer to #5. I know some extremely smart people who have absolutely no common sense. Sorry to hear you had such a horrible Monday :(

VandyJ said...

You can always look up an answer, but common sense doesn't come in a book.
Sorry Monday sucked.

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Love your answers. Hang gliding would be my dangerous thing....still might do it if I can get the $$ and all....and I would take common sense any day of the week. It sucks not being able to put your pants on before you put your shoes on when you get up in the morning.....

Robin said...

What is your derby name?

Mine would be Robbin Killigan.

Anonymous said...

awesome movie choices!!! i love 40-year old virgin! sooo funny!

Mamarazzi said...

GREAT movie choices...all good!

stubborn? really? funny most def!!

thanks for linking up!

Crazymamaof6 said...

LOVE WHIP IT!

and roller derby was my answer! you do roller derby?! AWESOME! what is your roller derby name?

mine would be Mame West!

Myya said...

Stubborn huh... bet that is fun for your hubs LOL.

I like your movie choices, I could definitely watch all of those again too.

You are such a bad ass! I am still super impressed that you do that.