Thursday, January 19, 2012

Perfectly Vampy

Good morning, Kitschies!  It's Thursday...what does that mean?  Not a whole lot other than it's one day closer to the weekend.  WOOT!!  The last few days have been much quieter here at the clinic (thank jeebus) and we're getting back in to the routine.  I'm still fighting a head cold (thanks, Mason) so I haven't done much in the way of exercise since the end of last week and I'm starting to feel like a bump on a log.

I have a pretty, pretty polish to share with you today.  I picked this beauty up during Zoya's polish exchange program last spring but hadn't tried it until recently.

Zoya Anja (from the Smoke collection) is a gorgeous vampy deep wine creme.  In the bottle, you can see a few random sparkles, but they're nowhere to be found on the nail.  Indoors or with indirect lighting (this pic was taken indoors under "daylight" light), Anja looks almost black, but I love these kinds of colors!

In the sun though, Anja is a gorgeous deep purple wine color.  So, so pretty.  This is a color that would look good on any skin tone and is good for pretty much all occasions.  Vampy.  Sexy.  Gorgeous.

See?  Three different lighting situations (this one is indirect sunlight), three different colors.  One of the many reasons I love Anja. 

This is the only one I have from Zoya's Smoke collection, but I really want to pick up Cynthia, too.  Do you have Anja?  What do you think of her?

6 comments:

KarenD said...

I skipped Anja because I decided I have enough vampy cremes. With my out of control stash, I suppose that's true of most categories of polish, but especially for ones like this that annoy me by looking black in the light I spend most of my time in. If I wanted black, I'd wear black. :)

Kelley said...

I like this... i like the dark almost blackish purples.

Happy New YEar!

AmyGrace said...

Gorgeous colour, love it!

Elizabeth_Bethezda said...

Lovely. I was just thinking the other day that I needed a dark purple polish. Thanks!

Impulsive Addict said...

LOVE the dark on your nails. My fingernail beds are short and my cuticles yuck and for some reason, every time I paint them with Lincoln Park After Dark, they look nasty. I'm loving that deep wine color on you!

Myya said...

Va Va Va Vooom! I like this dark. It is simple & sexy!