Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Winning Makes Everything Better

Good morning, Kitschies!!

I took too many of these last night...


So I'm moving a little slow this morning.  To make myself happier and forget about the hurt for a bit, I want to announce a *winner*!

The winner of the Zoya polishes provided by Verve 360 salon has been chosen!!  Out of 108 valid entries, who has already responded to her congrats email and chosen by random.org (which picked #35) was...


Thank you to everybody who entered!!  Keep an eye out for another giveaway coming up soon. :)

3 comments:

Myya said...

Contests Melody! Boooo that it wasnt me though :(

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Congrats to Melody! Hope you don't have too many bumps and bruises.

AllThingsNails! said...

Wow, another skater - rare! I go to the rink with my skates and also to the beach with my blades... Not as much as I'd like, though. Keep it up! :)