Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Time for another swap!


Who doesn't love a game night? The hubs and I like to play games with our son, Nate, in the evenings as a way to reconnect after a busy day. We also like to have friends over to play every now and then (really, not half as often as we'd like). I love games - all kinds of games - so this swap is great!!

Announcing Dandelion Wishes next swap: Mamarazzi's Game Swap!


This woman hosts the BEST swaps!! I had a great swap partner for the Red, White & Blue swap and I'm excited for this next one. Check out Dandelion Wishes and sign up for her Game Swap! Hurry, though - the games need to be mailed out by July 24th.

3 comments:

Recalcitrant Nails said...

What an interesting swap idea. Good luck on getting some exciting and unusual games. :)

Megan Harmeyer said...

I know!! She comes up with the best ideas for swaps! I can't wait.

Mamarazzi said...

awesome....so glad you are playing again. i am also thrilled to know there are other families out there who truly value that end of the day time together...games make it FUN!!