Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pinktastic Swaptastic Received!

Good day, Kitschies!!  I hope it's warming up in  your neck of the woods.  It's finally looking a bit more like Spring here in New Mexico, and the storm they were predicting didn't dump near as much snow on the central part of the state.  It has, however, been super cold...until today.  It's supposed to get to 66*!  Thank you, Mother Nature!  OK.  The computer lied!!  It only got to about 40* today.  I got a new computer at work and the default location was set to some place much warmer.  *sigh*


Photobucket


Last week I participated in Mamarazzi's Pinktastic Swaptastic.  She hosts THE BEST swaps and this one has been my favorite.  I was paired up with Christi from g r e y u m b r e l l a.  This was a great pairing, Ms Mamarazzi!  Ms Christi lives in SoCal and shares *the best* recipes on her blog.  Go check her out and then come back here to see what she sent to me.  I got my package on Monday - super fast shipping - YAY USPS!  All pics are clickable.

It appears to be just a quiet little unassuming Priority Mail box, right?

It's calling to me...OPEN MEEEEEE!

Oooooh!  Look at all the pink-wrapped goodies!!  I almost didn't want to open them because I loved the paper she used.

How's *this* for coincidence?!  She wrapped a couple of my goodies in cherry blossom paper - and that was before I had even posted my cherry blossom mani.  Great minds think alike, I tell ya!

I love that ribbon!!  It almost looks tie-dyed.  And it almost makes me wish I had longer hair again because I'd definitely use that as a ribbon for my hair.

PINK!!  OMGosh I love all this stuff!!  Ms Christi sent me 3 pink makeup bags, a beautiful pink plaid scarf (LOVE), some pretty earrings, a silver heart link bracelet and some adorable Valentine's Day themed note cards and labels (which I think she made them herself).

Look how cute those earrings and bracelet are!  I wore the bracelet on Tuesday and I got a bunch of compliments on it.  I've been wearing the scarf the last two days and I love it - the color, the length, the weight.  It's *all* good!

There were pink packages swapped all over the country this week.  Be sure to click on the awesome pink button toward the top of my post to see what other people received/sent!

And don't forget to check out my giveaway!  You have less than a week to enter to win a bunch of cool stuffs.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol @ the cherry blossom paper! that's too funny :) and that heart bracelet is just lovely.

Mamarazzi said...

wow...Christi did a great job on your package. i was hoping you guys would hit it off and she clearly took sometime selecting some fantastic pinkness...so thoughtful.

Wani said...

Cute pink package! Isn't it fun getting goodies in the mail!? ;-)

Miss Angie said...

What a great package! I LOVE Cherry Blossoms. Like a lot.

Unknown said...

Nice! Those earrings and bracelet are super cute!

Lulu said...

What fun goodies you got, and I love the wrapping too! That bracelet is super cute!

Lulu :)

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Simply awesome! Reading this and looking at the fun photos and packages and all even perked me up and that is taking a lot right now.

Amy said...

Girly stuff galore! Love it..enjoy!

Janna said...

I agree...GREAT package...I love the jewelry...and now I must go check it out!

Have a great weekend!

jennykate77 said...

You got such cute, thoughtful things!! I love that she handmade some of your gifts...so crafty!!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Quite a haul you received! You'll be up to 63 degrees before you know it. At least you 'felt' warmer for awhile.

Impulsive Addict said...

Wow! What an awesome package! I love the wrapping too. My fav is the make up bags because the one I use is so ugly. I could use a cute PINK one! =)

Myya said...

I thought of your nails right away when I saw that wrapping. How funny is that! Great stuff, I espeically love those notcards.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

You got fun stuff. I'm always so impressed by people who can wrap. I'm totally inadequate. Love that jewelry!!

Mommydom with MS said...

I love the scarf! very cute!

Aubrey S. said...

I really like the scarf. It's so cute.

KarenD said...

What a fun swap!

Amy said...

I love the scarf and the wrapping job! I'm going crazy looking at all your amazing polish work--you have such a steady hand and creative bone!

Glad you had such a fun Mamarazzi swap :)

Lourie said...

You scored with pinkness!

Unknown said...

Awesome package! I love the cherry blossom paper too :)

Christi said...

Megan - so happy that you liked the package. I really enjoyed picking out things that made me think of you and that I'd hope you use!