Friday, February 25, 2011

What About Me?

Good morning, Kitschies!  It's Friday - finally.  After my super easy week at the clinic last week, it feels like this week has dragged on forever.  *sigh*  And I know it's Friday, but it just doesn't *feel* like Friday to me and I just can't get excited for the weekend.  I hope it changes by the time the day is over because I want to enjoy my weekend.  I want to enjoy the time I spend with the hubs and my boys.  C'mon, Megan!  Get your butt in gear.

Back in early January (see...I told you I was behind), Sara over at Unofficial Mom shared a "Mosaic About Me" which she stole from another fellow blogger.  I liked it, so I stole it from her.  LOL  Isn't it nice how we're all so comfortable with each other that we can steal things off their plate?  Here are the rules.

Do a Flicr/Photobucket/whatever search for the answer to each of the following questions. 

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. Favorite drink?
5. Dream vacation?
6. Favorite hobby?
7. What you want to be when you grow up?
8. What do you love most in life?
9. One word to describe you?
 
I liked what I found and put it together...wanna see...?
 

*click to appreciate the awesomeness of my collage* I'm giving you express written consent to steal this from me.  The only catch is that if you do, I wanna see what you come up with!

Ugh...things at the office just turned crazy (again), so I have to get back in to work mode.  Enjoy your weekend!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Consider this stolen!

sara said...

Those Zoya colors are fantastic...so pretty and spring-y.

And I didn't steal!! I borrowed and then told her about it later. Hehehe :D

Recalcitrant Nails said...

This looks like fun and I might actually have the time to do something with it NOW! LOL

I love your photos and how they represent you!

Unknown said...

What an fun idea! Sharon Steele is one of the best friends to have in the blogging world :)

Whimsical Wolf said...

It doesn't feel like friday for me either D:
I stole the mosaic idea! Here's mine:

http://whimsywolf.blogspot.com/2011/02/mosaic-about-me.html

It was really fun :D
xxx

Debra Hawkins said...

What an cool idea. I love the awesomness of your collage. :)

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Very cool!