Friday, January 28, 2011

Flashback Friday: Mr Nate

Good morning, Kitschies!  It's pretty hectic here at the office but I need a little break.  I need to just escape for a few minutes.  And while I can't actually leave the clinic and I'm in plain view of the docs as they leave the exam rooms, my break will be in bits and pieces, but it'll be a break nonetheless.

I'm linking up with Christopher & Tia: Flashback Friday today.  I wish I had made time to really prepare a post for today, but sometimes the last thing I want to do when I get home and get the boys down is plop down in front of the computer.  Anyway...I managed to grab a couple pics to share with you today.


This...is my little boy, Nate, just around his first birthday (July 2007).  Awww...my little baby chub, blonde little boy.  At this age, Nate was a little cookie cutter cut-out of my husband.  He still is, really, but it's *really* noticeable at this age.  Now, 3 1/2 years later, Mr Nate is still cute, he's just not my little baby.  Where did my sweet, adorable little boy go?


Here he is!  Flash forward to December 2010.  He's still blonde, though not quite as white blonde.  He's still cute, just not that adorable I-want-to-pinch-your-chubby-baby-cheeks cute.  However, the sweetness has somehow left him.  Oh, he has his moments, but they're fewer and farther between.  I know it's a phase (at least I hope it is), but between you and me, I wanna string him up by his feet sometimes.  *sigh*  The joys of little boys.

Don't forget to check out Christopher & Tia: Flashback Friday for other great posts!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

"I wanna string him up by his feet sometimes."

Oh trust me.... I know just how you feel!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

That first picture of Nate has always been one of my favorites. Grandma and Beba think Nate is still quite adorable and very huggable!!

Emily said...

He's so cute.

I totally understand the stringing feeling though, I'm right there with some days.

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Lovely photos and flashback. He looks like a sweet little devil ;)

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

Very sweet photos. He's so cute, how can he be a monster??? ;p

Unknown said...

I love the one with the leaf! What a sweetie =)

Myya said...

He is sooo sweet. Pictures can be so decieving huh. Ohhh believe me I know the feeling of wanting to string up on of my kids :)