Monday, January 10, 2011

Pinktastic Swaptastic

Good morning, Kitschies!  It's Monday - again.  It's cold with a chance of snow today.  Ugh.  I like the snow, but I do not like driving in it.  Even if I were the only driver on the road, I wouldn't like to drive in snow.  I'm a Cali girl - a Central Cali girl - we do not drive in the snow.  LOL

It's that time again!  Mamarazzi is hosting one of her blog-famous swaps.  I've participated in her swaps twice (RW&B swap & game night swap) and they were both GREAT!  This time it's all about the pink.

Photobucket

Don't you just adore her pretty sparkly pink button?  Click on that pinktastic button and it'll take you, ready or not, to Mamarazzi's swap.  You *know* you want to participate!  The shipping deadline is February 4th or 5th, so you still have a bit of time, but you'll need it to gather up all the awesome pink stuffs that you can.


So...GO!  GO NOW!!  You won't regret it.  Mamarzzi's swaps are AWESOME!  And her blog rocks, too.  I'm not sayin...I'm just sayin.

1 comment:

Impulsive Addict said...

HOW CUTE! Why didn't I think to do that!?! DANG IT!