Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Confessions: Ugh Edition

TGIF, Kitschies!  It's finally Friday and I'm in serious need of some confessions so I'm linking up with Mamarazzi.  Wanna join me?


Photobucket

I confess...
It's been a crappy couple of weeks.  And I don't wanna talk about it.

I confess...
Because of the mental and physical drain of the last couple of weeks, I am probably going to cut back on blogging.  And I don't wanna talk about it.

I confess...
I love my blog; it gives me a creative outlet I'd been missing for a long time.

But...I can only deal with so much at one time.

Something's gotta give.

I confess...
And I don't wanna talk about it. 

I apologize for this being such a Debbie Downer kind of a post.  Y'all know I'm not usually like this.  It'll get better...don't give up on me yet!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things always get better. They have to. happy Friday!

Robyn said...

*bigfatsqueeze* x

Danielle said...

aww, hope you are feeling better soon. I have been so busy that I have been finding it to keep up on my blogging also. This means that I have fallen behind on reading blogs too :(

VandyJ said...

Do what you gotta do.

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie ;) I echo the sentiment: Do what you gotta do! Blogging is only good as long as you are enjoying it. Once it becomes a chore, it's totally lost its purpose. I always love blogging WAY more when I step back for a bit and then come back when I want to.

cathryn said...

yuck. stay strong but also know you are totally allowed to have a wailing mental breakdown.

sometimes a 1/2 hour of crying, bitching and pulling your own hair out can give you that release to get through to the next heap of crap life will shovel your way.

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Hugs to you.

Mamarazzi said...

nooooo i will miss your bloggy goodness. please tell me that you will still play with me in my linky parties, i looove your confessions and i love your answers to WWTK i would hate to lose out on your awesomeness!!

feel better sweetie...if you need to talk you know where to find me!!

ABOP Laquerlove said...

Hope everything gets better soon.

Myya said...

I can relate to feeling like something needs to "give". You take your time my friend & whenever you post I'll be here to read. :) Hugs to you!!!

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

((HUGS)) Here's to hoping things will improve and you'll be able to come back and blog. Visit me if you get a chance. :)

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Awww, Megan. I was at work all day on Friday and couldn't get here to read/do your confessional (which I love, btw). But as far as having to cut back on blogging, etc., well, you know my story. I will support whatever decision. If I can help with anything for you, let me know. :)

Copyboy said...

Ooh love these confession posts. You should vlog it.