Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WWtKW: Mamarazzi Edition

Good day, Kitschies!  It's another installment of We Want to Know Wednesday.  Put that laundry down and join in some good Q&A with me.

Photobucket


This week's questions come from none other than the wonderfully awesome Mamarazzi!


{1} Which activities make you lose track of time?
{2} Is there such a thing as perfect?
{3} When do you feel most like yourself?
{4} Describe your life in a 6 word sentence.
{5} Share one of your most beloved childhood memory.
 
1.  Which activities make you lose track of time?
A lot of them, really.  Facebook, sewing, doing my nails, visiting with friends, shopping with the bestie, reading.

2.  Is there such a thing as perfect?
I don't really think so.  At least not in my experience.  But when you think about it, the human body is pretty dang near perfect.  A self-contained machine that doesn't require a whole lot of maintenance. 

3.  When do you feel most like yourself?
When I'm with my boys and things are going smoothly.  I am happy being a Mom (something I wasn't sure about until I had kids).  And when I'm working.  I like what I do.  I'm happy with my work.  I like helping our patients and working with my docs.  This work and being a mom is what I was meant to do.

4.  Describe your life in a 6 word sentence.
Really, Mamarazzi?  *sigh*  It's chaotic sometimes, but it's mine!

5.  Share one of your most beloved childhood memories.
Oooh...that's a hard one.  I have so many great childhood memories.  We have a pretty large family and every Christmas is spread over a 3-day period and I enjoyed every bit of it.  Christmas Eve is at my grandma's house (my mom's mom).  Christmas morning is at my parents' house.  Christmas night is at my aunt and uncle's house.  The day after Christmas (you know...to eat all the leftovers) is now at my cousins' house.  I love that we all get together for the holiday...family, extended family and friends.  Such a chaotic couple of days but so much good family time!

Join in with me, will ya?  Visit Dandelion Wishes for more great WWtKW finds!

9 comments:

VandyJ said...

I think striving for perfect keeps you from seeing the perfectly imperfect right in front of you.

Recalcitrant Nails said...

Love the Christmas memories. Mine was birthdays. My mom's bestie was a cake decorator and I always ALWAYS had a cake from her and she would do these awesome detailed cakes and they tasted so good too! She still occasionally makes me a cake when I'm in town. YUM!

When do I feel most like myself. NOW in my life. I haven't felt this good about everything going on in my life - even though its far from perfect or even good some days - until now. I'm happy with who I am and that means I can face whatever happens. I love it!

Have an awesome day!

Impulsive Addict said...

I completely agree with your answer to #1. Minus he sewing and doing my nails. I don't do either of those things but I wish I could.

I love your 6 word sentence. It's tough to sum up your life in just 6 words, isn't it. You did it well.

I love getting together with my family and extended family over the holidays too.

Thanks for always linking up!

Lucy said...

Doing your nails? You must have some gorgeous nails and I wish I got lost on doing mine, they are horrible just horrible.

Your Christmas sounds wonderful and it sounds like your childhood has extended into your adulthood how very special!

Mamarazzi said...

YES really, i like thought provoking questions...you stepped up to the challenge, i like that!! AND you came up with an awesome sentence!

thanks for linking up!!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I'm glad you have good memories of the family Christmases. To me they just meant exhaustion - lol!

Myya said...

My phone has drained my time lately. I need to get back into blogging more!

LOVE your 6 word sentence, it sounds just like my life :)

What a fun Christmas tradition! I love being with family, the more chaos the better!!!

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

I wish I could sew! I went to Hobby Lobby... there was a lil' mini sewing machine for 6yr+ and I thought maybe I should start at that level!? heh

shortmama said...

We have a 3 day Christmas too...didnt used to as a kid but we do now...my kids sure dont mind!