Wednesday, July 6, 2011

On Wednesday We Wear Pink: ChG Ahoy!

Happy Wednesday!  The good thing about 3-day weekends?  The week is short and Wednesday comes before you even realize it.  The bad?  It seems that 5 days of work are still squeezed in to those 4 days.  Tuesday wasn't a bad day back to work because the docs weren't in.  Wednesday is shaping up to be pretty busy.  I have a feeling the rest of the week will follow suit.  But there's light at the end of the tunnel because I only have to get through two more days and then it's the weekend again!!

I've haven't participated much in On Wednesdays We Wear Pink, but I decided to link up today and I have a really pretty pink to share with you.

This beauty is ChG Ahoy! from the Anchors Away collection released earlier this year.  This was one of two that I picked up from the collection (the other was White Cap).  Ahoy! is a gorgeous jelly-ish base of raspberry with lighter pink sparkle (that refused to be picked up with my camera).  Taken indoors with flash. 

If you click on the pic, you can see a bit of the sparkle on my ring finger.  Anyway...this is 3 coats with the picture taken in indirect sunlight.

The formula and wear on this was standard of ChG.  This color reminds me a lot of ChG Strawberry Fields, only with pink shimmer rather than gold.

After looking at my other OWWWP posts, I realize that I have a preference for this shade of pink.  I promise my next pink post will be a little bit different pink.  Promise!

Enjoy your Wednesday and be sure to check On Wednesdays We Wear Pink for other participating pink bloggers!

7 comments:

Tropical Mind said...

This is gorgeous! Looks awesome on you!!!

Danielle said...

So pretty :) I kind of want this one, but I feel like Strawberry Fields is too similar to have both :( I'm trying to cut back on my polish buying, I am starting to run out of room lol

AmyGrace said...

Beautiful!

Erika said...

It looks smashing on you. :D

Love this polish.

ANSTAH said...

This was the only polish from this collection I actually wanted but never got a hold of! It looks so great on you!!!

Charis said...

ooh the pink looks beautiful!

Unknown said...

What a great color for summer!