Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Mexico Can Bite My Arse

Good morning, Kitschies!  It's been quite the day already and it's barely 9:00!  Apparently nobody told the computer system here at the clinic that it's no longer Monday.  *whew*  I hope this means the rest of the day will be smooth sailing!  *fingerscrossed*

I have a mani for you that's been sitting in my prepped folder for quite a while.  It's not one of my favorite colors so there it sat.  Until today.

This is OPI Magnifico Mexico.  It's not quite so red IRL, it's definitely a lot more orange.  This was taken indoors with flash.   

Indoors in direct light from a window.  You can see just a little more orange in this picture.  I tried to add a couple decals to my ring and thumbs, but I still didn't care for this mani.


Indoors, indirect light.  You can see in the upper pic that it's a little more orange there.  See...I just didn't care for this one.  It didn't photograph well and it was just a meh color.  Not really any shimmer on the nail (there's very slight shimmer in the bottle) and just not my color.  I could definitely see this as a pedi color, though.

I think I remember this mani lasting a day...if that.  I got this polish from my mom at Christmas because she didn't like it, either.  I figured...why not?...I'll give it a good home.  Yeah.  I haven't picked it up since!  So, Mexico can bite my shiny metal arse.  LMAO  Obviously I've been watching too much Futurama.


It's settled down a little bit here in the clinic.  Let's hope that the rest of the day mellows out because I've had about as much drama as I care to deal with in one day.  Happy Tuesday!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great color!!
I love it!

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I'm so glad that I gave you that bottle - lol! Not my favorite color either.
Hope your day is progressing smoothly.

Nail Nerd said...

Hahaha there are those colors... at least you gave it a shot and now you know you officially don't like it!

SilhouetteScreams said...

LOL love the title of this post. I like the colour :P