Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tag: What Would You Rather...?


Happy weekend, Kitschies!  I hope you're enjoying some down time this weekend.  It's been kinda busy here at our house.  We have our bestie's oldest son over for a sleep over.  He and Nate are arguing over how to play Lego Batman - you should hear them!!  Earlier, they had fun out in the pool in the backyard.  Even Mason got in on the action for a little while.  After a dinner of homemade pizza (thanks, hubs) and more S'mores than an adult should be allowed to eat, I'm about done.  

I saw this little meme over at Libby's Pink Vanity a couple days ago and Kimberly mentioned that she thought I should play along...so I am!

1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Oooh...that's a hard one!  I think I'd rather lose my shadows because you can make yourself look made up with everything else.  You don't *have* to have shadow.

2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again? 
I'd rather chop it all off.  My hair is already pretty short, so what's a little less?

3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek? 
Pink.  Coral doesn't really work well with my skin tone - too much yellow already.

4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup? 
You're seriously going to make me choose?!  I guess I would have to say clothes because I already have quite a bit of makeup (I'm including nail polish in that).  But...I would love it to be a 70/30 split (the larger being for clothes). 

5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick? 
I think I'd rather do lipstick as eyeliner because eyeliner as lipstick would be too thick.  Though lipstick as liner would probably smear/crease pretty easily.  Either way, not a good choice.
 
6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora? 
Sephora!  MAC is too expensive and Sephora has a much larger selection.

7) Would you rather only use one eye shadow color or one lip color the rest of your life?  
One lip color.  Why?  Because I really only have one lip color (just ask the bestie).



8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter? 
I'd rather do summer clothes in winter because you can pile lots of layers to make you warm enough.  You can only get so naked.

9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round? 
Either?  But, if I had to chose, I guess I would go with bright nails because you can do more stamping and art on top of the brights than the darks.  Though holos *are* pretty damned awesome.  But...I think I like darker vampy colors more.  Confusing much?



10) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product? 
Favorite lip product.  I don't use lip stuff all that much anyway.
 
11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun? 
Messy bun...it looks better for a wider range of circumstances.

There are no set rules for tagging people, so I tag whoever wants to play along! 

3 comments:

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

How fun! I like the nail art photo. I didn't think about wearing light nail polish being better for art and stamping. Thanks for jumping on board like that. You're cool. :)

Robyn said...

I can't play 'would you rather,' the choosing is too much for me! Although I would, at a push, give up eyeshadow, and I'd choose a coral cheek. Those are the only answers my frail brain can give!

SilhouetteScreams said...

I love this tag and seeing everyone's responses, I must get around to doing it myself :)