Friday, July 22, 2011

A Site for Sore Eyes

This post brought to you by Zenni Optical. All opinions are 100% mine.

I, like many, many people, wear glasses.  And you know what I hate more than anything?  No, it's not turning over in the middle of the night and not being able to see the clock.  No, it's not getting little finger smears on my lenses.  It's how much I've had to pay for glasses!  That is, until I found Zenni Optical

Zenni Optical has hundreds of frames in stock for men, women and children in all shapes and sizes starting at $6.95.  Yep!  You read that right.  A complete pair of glasses with high index plastic lenses, anti-scratch coating, UV protection, protective case and micro-fiber cloth...for less than $7!  You can also add other features such as anti-glare coating ($4.95) or bifocal lenses ($23.95). 

With so many options to pick from, how do you decide which glasses are for you?  You can upload a photo of yourself to Zenni Optical and try on glasses.  Trust me - this comes in very handy!  Speaking from experience...I was able to find a pair of glasses that are perfect for me using the Zenni Frame Fit.  I was a little skeptical, but once I got my glasses (delivered to my door no less!) it was obvious I made the right choice.

So, why spend a minimum of $60 (and that's just for frames!) at a chain store competitor when you can get a quality pair of glasses starting at $14?!  I got my glasses for less than $40 (including delivery).  Let me break that down for you: frames, lenses and delivery for less than just the frames would cost at another store!  How can you go wrong?!

Don't just take my word for it, check out this article about Zenni Optical in Time magazine!

What are you waiting for?!  Go NOW to Zenni Optical for some great new glasses.  You deserve it!

Visit Sponsor's Site

3 comments:

GothamPolish said...

Wow... totally going to check that out :)

ABOP Laquerlove said...

I LOVE Zenni Optical! I've got my prescription on 5 different frames and a pair of shades because they're so cheap!

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

I wish they were around when I was a kid wearing glasses. Then maybe my parents wouldn't have ragged on me about how expensive they were.