Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WWtKW: Welcome Queso Edition

Good morning, Kitschies!  We've made it half-way through the work week.  I'm glad it's coming round to the weekend.  It's been a long week.  Already.

As with previous Wednesdays, I'm hooking up with Mamarazzi for We Want to Know Wednesday.  And...we have a new co-host: Alicia (aka: Queso) from It Ain't Easy Being Cheesy.  

Photobucket


Here are the questions for this week (the best so far, IMO):


{1} What would you do with an extra $1000 a month?
{2} What category of blogger do you think you best fall under?
{3} What is your go to solution when you are having a bad hair day?
{4} If you were a Crayon, what color would you be?
{5} They say love is in the little things. What is a little thing someone does to show you love?


1.  What would you do with an extra $1000 a month?
What *wouldn't* I do with an extra $1000 a month?!  There are a lot of things, so, in no specific order, here is a list: redo the back yard (put in grass, landscape, etc), remodel the kitchen, tear out the gross carpet and put down wood floors, save for a real vacation.  Oh.  And pay off some debt. 

2.  What category of blogger do you think you best fall under?
That's a hard one.  My blog suffers from multiple personalities.  It started off as kind of a Mommy blog.  Then I added food.  Then I started posting about nail polish.  So, it's like a life blog, with a bit of beauty thrown in.  But really, it's a multiple personality disorder blog.  Really.

3.  What is your go to solution when you are having a bad hair day?
My hair is short.  Really short.  I've found that not only is it easy to take care of (basically wash and go), it cuts down on the number of bad hair days.  If I'm having a bad hair day, I just do what I can and leave it like that.  And wouldn't you know it...I get more compliments on my hair when I think it doesn't look good, so whatever.  LOL


4.  If you were a Crayon, what color would you be?
RED.  That is all.

5.  They say love is in the little things. What is a little thing someone does to show you love?
It really is in the little things.  Let's see...the hubs brings me a soda to the office every now and then and it's usually when I need it most.  On the weekends, he'll let me "sleep in" and he brings me coffee and puts it on my nightstand.  He sends me texts telling me how much enjoyed spending time with me the previous night or the other weekend.  
So...put down that laundry and play with us!  One of us...one of us...  you know you want to!

And don't forget!!  Today is the LAST day to enter my giveaway.  There's some good stuff up for grabs and you do NOT have to be a follower of my blog to enter.  Go HERE now to enter!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LMAO, personality disorder blog. I love that category.

I would looooooooove to take out my carpets and put in wood flooring. It's my dream to have NO CARPETS in my house. :)

Impulsive Addict said...

My yard could use some landscaping for sure. Our grass is so dry and burned up from this summer's heat.

I love your "multiple personalities" blog. It's fun!!

I often think about cutting off my hair but every time I actually follow through, I cry for days. Ok, not really but I don't like it. And then I grow it out and STILL don't like it. Ugh.

What a sweet hubby!!! =)

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I like the description of your blog - lol! And if you had selected another color other than red I would have had to fly there immediately and have you committed ;D

Robin said...

Multiple personality disorder blog... I know just how you feel!

Alicia said...

ok your hair is adorable!! i can see why you wouldn't have bad hair days. and i love when the hubs lets me sleep in too...its such a glorious feeling! lol. thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Mamarazzi said...

one of these days i am gonna do it, i am going to cut my hair short. love yours, always have!

i also love your multiple personalities.

thanks so much for playing. i really adore you (in IRL and on the blog)

great answers, as always!!

Libby's Pink Vanity said...

If I got that $1000, it will be a lot easier to know what to do with it if my hubs doesn't know I have it. ;)

I like your eclectic blog too. I never know what to expect...and I mean that in a very good way!!!!