Wednesday, July 13, 2011

On Wednesdays We Wear Pink: Shrimply Divine

Good morning, Kitschies!  It's Wednesday.  Again.  Nothing too exciting going on in the land of Suburbia.  I'm typing this out on Tuesday night because Wednesday morning we have some lame training at work, so I thought I better get a jump on this before I miss the bus completely.  And I'm pretty tired tonight, so it's probably going to be a short post.

It's Wednesday, so it's time to link up with On Wednesdays We Wear Pink!


Quite a while ago, ok, a LONG time ago, I asked the bestie what color combo I should do for a funky french mani.  She said pink and black.  This is what I came up with.

I started with a base of SH Complete Salon Manicure: Shrimply Divine (thanks Emily!) then creating a chevron tip, I used Finger Paints: Easel Come, Easel Go and SH Black Out.  Then where the three colors meet, I added a pink rhinestone. 

I don't remember exactly, because it's been so long, but it looks like I must've used Seche Vite as my top coat because I have quite a bit of tip shrinkage. 

I like this mani, it's cute, but it's not one of my favorites.  I need to do more chevron french tips - they're different and there are so many great color combos!

Short and sweet.  My kind of post!  LOL  Check out On Wednesdays We Wear Pink for other great participating pink blogs!

And don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!

5 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I like that one. The color combo reminds me of the 80's.

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Very fun! My nails are not looking so fabulous these days.

Emily said...

That pink looks so pretty on you. I have issues with the creamy colors. I get impatient with trying to get the color even.

. said...

Love the manicure!

I'm having a Deborah Lippmann nail polish giveaway if you'd like to enter, just click here

SilhouetteScreams said...

Shrimply Divine is such a cute name XD